This kit includes the materials you need to create your own Modern Japanese Rice Pouch by Karen Stevens, using our hand-printed fabrics and patches!
In each story you'll find:
(1) printed instruction booklet
(2) 1/4 yds of our hand-printed fabric
(1) wax canvas for the bottom of the bag (optional)
(2) hand-printed patches for Sashiko style stitchwork
(2) wooden bobbles
(1) 60" piece of organic cotton rope
Notions and Tools recommended: Rotary cutter and mat, acrylic quilting ruler, scissors, iron, sewing thread, removable marking tool, embroidery floss in assorted colors, embroidery needle, pins, and large safety pin.
Sizing: approx 6" square by 6" tall. This pattern can easily be made larger or smaller.
Color Stories: Choose from Pebble or Denim.
**Please note this kit does not include embroidery floss.
You can purchase additional patches HERE.
The last two photos are references to the finished bag. Have a look at this post for more inspiration.
And we'd love to see what you make! Share your projects HERE.